- 2 buckwheat packs
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1/3 jar of OLE! capers in oil
- 3-4 hard-boiled or poached eggs
- 1 red onion
- feta cheese (optional)
- 100 ml first pressed olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon each of lemon juice and vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon sarepska mustard
- salt, pepper
Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
Cook buckwheat in salted water. Rinse the asparagus and break off the hard ends (by gently bending the stem until it breaks in the proper point).
Cook the asparagus vertically (you can tie it together) in a tall pot in salted water – the heads should stick out above the surface. Cook for approx. 6 min until crispy and soft.
In the meantime, hard-boil or poach the eggs. Cut the onion into fine slices. Add a tablespoon of butter to the cooked buckwheat and wait for it to melt. Move the buckwheat to plates, add capers, eggs, onions, and optionally the feta cheese. Coat with the sauce.