- 1 bunch of chards with large beets
- 6 carrots
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch of cooked asparagus
- 1 head of garlic
- halloumi or other cheese suitable for grilling
- 3 tablespoons of OLE! silver marinated onions
- olive oil for coating
- 1/2 cup 18% cream
- 2 tablespoons first pressed olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each of chopped dill, scallions, and parsley leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, pepper
Wash, peel, and cut the beets, carrots, and sweet potatoes into smaller pieces. Cut the zucchini into thick slices.
Split the garlic head in half. Place the vegetables, chard leaves, and pieces of cheese into an ovenproof dish (which must be lined with parchment paper).
Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and your favourite herbs. Bake in 180oC for approx. 30 minutes until soft.
In the meantime, extensively stir the cream sauce. Add onions around 3 minutes before the end.
Serve hot or cold with cream sauce.