- 1 kg young potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 5 cooked beets
- 400 g cooked chickpeas
- 200 g sheep milk cheese (alternatively feta or goat cheese)
- 1 large zucchini
- ½ jar of dried tomatoes with marinated pepper
- ½ bunch of green asparagus
- basil leaves (red and green)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 glass olive oil
- salt, pepper
- your favourite seasonings (optional)
Combine the olive oil with chopped garlic, salt, and pepper.
Wash the raw vegetables thoroughly and cut into smaller pieces. Remove the hard parts of the asparagus.
Place everything in a casserole dish or oven pan lined with baking paper.
Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with rosemary and your favourite seasonings. Preheat the oven to 200oC, bake for around 30 minutes at upper and lower heat setting, and change the setting to grill. Add the cheese and chickpeas. Bake for around 15 minutes until golden brown.
Add dried tomato strips and move to a bowl or plates for serving.