- approx. 300 g of diced pumpkin
- 1 big bunch of top parsley leaves (you can add a handful of basil)
- 2 tablespoon of grated parmesan or Pecorino Romano
- ½ glass of cashew nuts
- ½ glass of pumpkin seeds
- approx. 60 ml of quality olive oil + 1 tablespoon of the oil from the garlic
- salt, pepper
- olive oil to add to the pumpkin
- OLE! garlic in oil with herbs
- your favourite pasta
Dice the pumpkin and place on baking paper. Sprinkle with a dash of olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bake until soft at 180 degrees for approx. 20-30 minutes (depending on the size of the pieces).
In the meantime, combine the top parsley leaves, seeds, garlic, and cheese. Slowly add olive oil and seasonings for flavour.
Cook the pasta in salted water (al dente) and combine with the pesto. Add pumpkin and garlic, sprinkle with cheese.