Recipe for around 6 small cutlets.
- 6 eggs (5 hard-boiled and 1 raw)
- chopped bunch of (thin) chives
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 3 tablespoons of OLE! capers in oil with Garlic
- salt, pepper
- you can also add a tablespoon of OLE! Pastena – dried tomato paste
Make hard-boiled eggs (I cook them for around 10 minutes). Peel off the shells and either grate the eggs on big grater holes or finely chop them up. Add the raw egg, salt, pepper, chopped herbs, capers, and a tablespoon of breadcrumbs. Mix extensively and form into balls. Roll the balls around in breadcrumbs and refrigerate for at least one hour (this is not required but it will make the cutlets tighter). Fry the cutlets on oil or clarified butter until they turn brown.